COVID-19 Restaurant Announcement Safety Certified
19th July 2021:
No legal limits on social contact
However at Sanzio’s we will be practicing:
- Keeping doors and windows open from May to October – or at least some if raining and cold
- If it is too cold, especially when colder weather comes open front and back door for 10 min every hour between 7-10pm when CO2 is shown to be at the highest
- If the windows are not open – ventilation must be on at all the times
- Monitor CO2 and if needed open doors and windows regularly
- Keep hand sanitizers full all the time
- Follow covid cleaning list for the major point where customers are touching to be cleaned as per schedule
- A la cart menu to be wiped frequently and special menu – used one per table and disposed after
- NHS QR posters to remain on the menus
- Face Masks – for the staff – at discretion if staff are vaccinated twice, otherwise will wear it
Temperatures of all personnel is recorded before the shift and any staff member showing COVID symptoms will immediately be sent home, whereupon they will have access to a test and, if required, asked to self-isolate for 14 days and follow government guidelines before returning to work. Staff is briefed and trained in thorough cleaning procedures, including the advice on hand washing. Masks are used at all times during service. High contact points including bathrooms are deeply cleaned routinely.
All but one of our staff live locally and they do not use public transport. Member of staff that uses public transport is not travelling during peak hours.
It’s working very well, where with minimal contact you can order your food and pay online and collect it either from inside or call us on 0208 830 5221 or get our attention and we will bring food outside for you.
Hand sanitiser are easily accessible to all throughout the restaurant and located at five point: on the entrance, by the bar, by the toilets, by the back room and by the back door.
We ask guests that if you or any of your party has COVID symptoms, to postpone your visit until a minimum of two weeks. On arrival, please wait to be seated at a safe distance from others. While waiting please use hand sanitizer at the entrance.
Credit card machine are regularly and frequently cleaned, and your bill will not be served on the plate but on its own. Cash is also accepted.
Our young visitors (children under age of 10) will have to stay accompanied by their parents at all the times.
Thank you for reading our covid-19 restaurant announcement.
We are looking forward seeing you at Sanzio!